Sunday, October 1, 2017

Makin' Music Mondays - Oct. 2, 2017

...where ALL students are UNIQUE and Wonderfully Made!

Welcome to Positive Actions Community Character Vlogs!  Today is October 2nd!!! (Can YOU believe it is already October!?)  Mrs. Hott is SUPER excited to share Positive Actions with Morgan County students because today, and each Monday, we will be having "Makin' Music Mondays!" 

Do YOU know that "the way we think about ourselves controls how happy, healthy, and successful we will be"?  In Positive Actions this year, we will discover that we each have beautiful, unique characteristics that are all important and valuable to our Cougar Community here at school, and at home.

In our Positive Actions classroom time in the Cougar Den for this week, we will continue to discuss the question "Am I UNIQUE?" while discovering individual self concepts create our diverse PAWsitive community.  

Also this week, we will talk about the positive values vlogs "HARD WORK" and  "PERSONAL POWER" to build our Developmental Assets and understand that each of YOU have influence, power, and control over what happens in your day when you choose Positive Actions!  


Now, once again on Making Music Monday, it is time to review our new Positive Action song.  For today, we will watch the a video vlog with Mrs. Hott, Ms. Sheima, and some friends at the Morgan County Partnership! Do you remember any of the words?  Try to sing along...and please, sing louder than Mrs. Hott. 


MR. CABLE'S COUGAR CREED

 
(chorus)
I can be kind
And caring too
For others and for me
It’s the right thing to do
I know that my home, school, and community
Have people who care about me

I know I am unique
There’s only one like me
Filled with valuable qualities
I’m made wonderfully
(chorus)

When I get up for school
I think of that Golden Rule
Treating others just and fair
Will show students I care

Be nice, be kind, be strong
We all want to get along
To make today the best
To all, I show respect
(chorus)

Positive Actions, I will choose
Helping others and my school
Get us all to reach our goals
With safe, responsible roles

We are all Cougars that Care
At school, at home, and play
Students can change the world
Beginning with today
(chorus)

Yay!  Thanks for listening!  Coming to each of your teachers on October 9th (drum roll please.....):
Our very own school ukuleles!  Here they are!  From Black Cat Music Shop and our Morgan County Partnership, 25 ukuleles of "delicious" colors!   Aren't they PAWSOME!


Begin every day with Positive Actions:





Get Ready for a POSITIVE school week...filled with students who are HARD WORKERS and have PERSONAL POWER!


Cougars that WORK HARD
can change the world!

On your feet, push in your chair, find a safe space, it's time to sing the Postive Action Song!




No comments:

Post a Comment

WELLNESS Wed🤗 Wk12Ep54S8🧘🏽‍♀️YOGA for Kids🌈 WELLNESS/BIENESTAR 🎉12/1/2...

WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS! In the classroom, at home or work, and virtual school, all use Positive Actions to focus on community well being. The ...