Saturday, May 12, 2018

Makin' Music Monday with Ms. Wills' 3rd Graders

...where ALL students are UNIQUE and Wonderfully Made!

Welcome to Positive Actions Community Character Vlogcasts!  Today is Monday, May 14th, 2018!!! 

Mrs. Hott is SUPER excited to share Positive Actions with Morgan County students because today, and each Monday, is "Makin' Music Mondays!" where we celebrate in song our "PAW"some school!

Do YOU know that "the way we think about ourselves controls how happy, healthy, and successful we will be"?  In Positive Actions this year, we are discovering that we each have beautiful, unique characteristics that are all important and valuable to our Cougar Community, here, at school, and at home.

This week for your morning "community character vlogcasts," you will see from our awesome school community. Cutie the Cougar and Mrs. Hott meet with 2 friends from the Service Garage at Roy's in Berkeley Springs who tell us about Positive Actions they practices at work - SAFETY!  Watch out!  I sure hope that car doesn't fall on me!  Ms. Cindy down at Roy's said to tell our Scarlet that she can come be a mechanic with her someday! 

More vlogcasts will feature fun videos where we see a "wonderful world" full of my favorite Code of Conduct value word for the Golden Rule:  LOVE!    Remember this...it is a Positive Action to SHARE LOVE,...PASS IT ON! Because we ALL are valuable and have important contributions to share!  Our Positive Action value word for this week is.....
SHARING

Now, for today's vlogcast, we will see our magical, musical sing-along with a new featured school community!    
Appearing for their world premiere, debut perfectly positive version of Mr. Cable's Cougar Creed, I am pleased to introduce to you a PAWsome group of students from our school community! Please welcome....

Ms WILLS' 3rd Graders!
singing to "Mr. Cable's Cougar Creed" 
Our teachers and/or students are invited to strum-along with their instruments and jam with your community and sing loudly to Mr. Cable's Cougar Creed.......and please, sing louder than Mrs. Hott. 






MR. CABLE'S COUGAR CREED
(chorus)
I can be kind
And caring too
For others and for me
It’s the right thing to do
I know that my home, school, and community
Have people who care about me

I know I am unique
There’s only one like me
Filled with valuable qualities
I’m made wonderfully
(chorus)

When I get up for school
I think of that Golden Rule
Treating others just and fair
Will show students I care

Be nice, be kind, be strong
We all want to get along
To make today the best
To all, I show respect
(chorus)

Positive Actions, I will choose
Helping others and my school
Get us all to reach our goals
With safe, responsible roles

We are all Cougars that Care
At school, at home, and play
Students can change the world
Beginning with today
(chorus)

Yay!  You ALL sound "PAW"some!!!  Did you sing louder than Mrs. Hott?  Great job!  

Thanks for joining in and singing "Mr. Cable's Cougar Creed"! Was that fun?  If time, try to sing again...just fast forward pass the intro and sing-along.

BONUS "IN THE NEWS":  This week, guess what we noticed?  We found a few students from our school community outside enjoying the spring weather and doing Positive Actions!  Fishing and Family Time!  PAWsome high fives going out to Tiffany Craft, and her sisters Rebecca and Emily!  Check this out:

LOVE your shirts!!! ;-)



Begin every day with Positive Actions:


Get Ready for a POSITIVE school week! 

Cougars that are POSITIVE
can change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELLNESS Wed🤗 Wk12Ep54S8🧘🏽‍♀️YOGA for Kids🌈 WELLNESS/BIENESTAR 🎉12/1/2...

WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS! In the classroom, at home or work, and virtual school, all use Positive Actions to focus on community well being. The ...